Know More about BKF and BKF Viewer
What is BKF file? Windows provide an in-built utility program to backup database and this program is called NTbackup. BKF is the file extension of those files which are backed up by NTbackup utility. This utility program also provides an advanced option which is, “Verify Data after Backup” and this option is meant to check the status of completion of backup process.
What are the reasons behind corruption of BKF?
There are many reasons behind the corruption and damage in BKF file and some of these reasons are mentioned below:
- Virus and Trojan issues,
- Software malfunctioning,
- CRC Errors,
- Hardware issues i.e. bad sectors in storage device,
- Abrupt termination of system,
- Accidental deletion of the components of BKF file and many more.
Symptoms of Corruption in BKF file
Different Error messages are the symptoms of corruption in BKF file. There are many error messages which you get at times of corruption in BKF file and some of these errors are mentioned below:
- 0x80070724 - Incompatible version of the serializing package: This error of BKF file takes place due to shadow copy corruption and it appears on desktop when you open ‘System properties dialogue box’.
- 0x80070005 – Access denied-When trying to create a manual restore point the following error message may be displayed: This error takes place when the recovery partition is full and it is enabled for the file back or system restore.
- Error: 0x8007007B - "the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
- ystem Restore will now close":This error occurs when OEM (Original equipment manufacturer) creates faulty imaging and it results in invalid volume status.
- Error: 0x80071A91 - Transaction support within the specified file system resource manager is not started or was shut down due to an error: This error occurs due to faults in file transaction system (T x f).
- Error: 0x80070057 - File Backup fails with the following error: The parameter is incorrect: This error message takes place when there is a fault in file backup, in this kind of fault if you don’t backup at least one file, every backup after that fails and due to this you have to choose a new full backup of file from backup wizard.
- Error: 0x8007000E - System Restore fails with error in the Windows Recovery Environment: This error occurs on those computer systems that are having lots of file but, only 512 MB RAM.
You can easily resolve all the errors of corruption in BKF file with logically relevant solution that is, BKF Repair software.
How to view corrupted and damaged content of BKF file?
BKF Viewer is a free utility program by SysTools that is used to check the existence of complete information in BKF file and some of the functions which you can perform with BKF Viewer are following:
- It can easily open BKF file of all sizes to show its information even if it is very large in size.
- It can read all the components of BKF file.
- It comfortably shows you the corrupted and damaged content of BKF file.
- It can comfortably display the content of unlimited BKF files.
- It provides qualitative result in all the editions of Windows (Vista, 2000, XP, 2004, 2003 and Windows 7).
This utility program is a complete package to check the existence of data in corrupted and damaged BKF before investing in BKF Repair tool.